Nursery Nurse (3 days)
Salary Grade 5 £19,171 - £20,344 whole year (pro rata)
Start date: September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and flexible Nursery Nurse, with a strong commitment to inclusive education, who is capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will work with individuals and small groups of children to help them achieve their full potential both academically and socially.
We have a committed and happy staff team who enjoy working together to bring the curriculum to life. As part of the Collective Vision Trust, we have strong community links and excellent opportunities. We are seeking someone with the desire to become part of our team as we continually endeavour to improve and move forward.
We are looking for someone who :
• Will work in our nursery setting (3 days)
• Ensures learning is motivating, rewarding and stimulating ;
• Is able to work in effective partnerships with pupils, staff and parents whilst displaying excellent interpersonal skills;
• Is always able to demonstrate high expectations of self and others.
In return we can offer:
• Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn;
• A motivated, hard-working staff;
• A supportive, experienced leadership team;
• A welcoming and vibrant classroom environment;
• The chance to make a difference.
If you believe that you have these attributes and you would like to develop your career as well as having a real impact on our children, then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcome and highly recommended. Please telephone Mrs Tucker in the school office to make an appointment to come and visit and to request further information.
Closing date is Tuesday 9th July 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place Wednesday 17th July 2019
How to apply
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the school or by visiting www.dbs.gov.uk. This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.